To register for intramurals, all intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com. Sign ups for Spring 2013 intramurals begin on January 23rd.
To create an IMLeagues account
Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to www.imleagues.com/csun/registration OR
- Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account OR
- Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a facebook account with your school email attached — this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to CSUN (steps 2-4)
- Enter your information, using your CSUN email (@csun.edu or @my.csun.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to CSUN – If not you can search for CSUN by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR
- Click on the “Cal State Northridge” link to go to the CSUN homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Fraternity, Sorority, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 7, Tuesday 9, etc.)
- You can join the sport in one of three ways:
- Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to join their team by clicking the "invite members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be added to the team roster.
- If they have already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name and invite them
- If they have not yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "invite by email address" box and input their email address.
- Join a team
- An individual may join a team by:
- Use the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his/her team
- Finding the team and captain name on the division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his/her team, and requesting to join
- Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many division within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or port information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.